Catherine is a resourcing specialist with a background focused in the legal sector for over twenty years. As a consultant with Jarred Consulting since 2014, Catherine has worked with a range of predominantly law firm clients, supporting them on a variety of projects, focused on, but not limited to talent acquisition strategy and implementation. Some of the projects she has worked on include:
- application tracking system and onboarding and reporting solutions implementation
- early talent assessment design (physical and virtual)
- law firm Careers website design and delivery
- implementation of third party-pre-employment screening process (from selection to inception)
- process mapping and training needs analysis for global search firm
- team evaluation and recommendations for structural change and process improvement
- graduate assessment and interviewing for a big four consulting firm
Catherine’s career in law began at City law firm Ashurst Morris Crisp (now Ashurst) where she trained and qualified as a solicitor into the Employment law practice. From there she moved to Michael Page as a legal recruitment consultant, before joining the HR team at international law firm, Simmons & Simmons, where she was responsible for the lateral recruitment strategy.
Whilst inhouse, Catherine’s key achievements included conducting a full-scale review of experienced hire recruitment and on-boarding processes, resulting in the implementation of a new framework for UK and international offices, including partner hiring and integration, which she successfully implemented through close collaboration with HR colleagues and partners.
Catherine enjoys working as an extension of client teams, bringing with her two decades of legal practice, HR supplier and client experience, a strength in building strong working relationships, as well as a focused and rigorous approach. She has a 2:1 degree in LLB Law & French from Leicester University and is a keen runner and less regular triathlete.